An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Ropley CE Primary School.
If you enjoy working with children we are looking to recruit a friendly, flexible and caring person as a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant for 1.25 hours per day to start as soon as possible. You will need to be confident when dealing with pupils, have a sense of humour and be a good communicator, willing to learn and able to work well in a team.
The role involves:
- Helping to organise our pupils in the hall, classrooms and outside areas, encouraging good manners and supporting healthy eating
- Supervising, supporting play activities and encouraging children to participate in lunchtime activities
- Promoting independence, fair play and positive behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of all our pupils
- Administering of minor first aid (when appropriate training has been undertaken)
- Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean, ensuring pupil hygiene
- An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be undertaken.
If you are hardworking and able to work flexibly as part of a team we would love to hear from you.
Application Procedure: Please download the application pack below, along with the application form and equalities monitoring form and return to Miss Vittle, Head Teacher or email to email@example.com
To arrange a visit or request an application pack, please phone the school office on 01962 772381 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: noon 29th March 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 29th March 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd April
Contract/Hours: Permanent / 6.25 hours per week - 39 week contract - Term time only
Key Stage: EYFS, 1 & 2
Salary type: A