School Vision and Values
Our mission is to be a safe, caring, inclusive community where our core Christian values of Appreciation, Belonging and Compassion are recognised and developed.
At our school everyone should feel valued and cared for. We encourage each other to have the faith to believe in ourselves so we can be the best we can be and achieve together.
- To provide high quality creative teaching which, through coherent planning and clear end points, supports and challenges all learners.
- To use the national curriculum to create rich, varied and ambitious learning the children find relevant and exciting
- To engage the children in a curriculum that offers the knowledge, skills and cultural capital needed to succeed in life
- To close any gaps identified in learners especially for disadvantaged children or in light of the impact of Covid
- To encourage a proactive and co-operative partnership of children, parents, carers, governors and staff so we can support children to be successful and reach their personal best.
- Our children to be independent and responsible learners who have a thirst for knowledge and the resilience to not give up.
- To challenge perceptions so that our children have open minds and can show tolerance, kindness and love for all people.
- To ensure children are well supported to have good physical, emotional and well being
- To take pride in our environment so that school is a pleasing, inspiring and welcoming place to learn.
Our Rules are:
Ready Respectful Safe
Our Christian Values:
Of ourselves, each other and our environment. We show thanks and respect by trying our hardest, listening carefully and using our gifts wisely.
To our family, the world, God and our School. Our school family helps us to have the confidence to learn from our mistakes and never give up.
By understanding how others are feeling. We are kind, understanding and forgiving in learning and play. We will seek opportunities to help those in need and stand up for what is right.
We are committed to creating an environment where caring flourishes. This will be at the centre of all that we do. Feelings of self-worth, mutual respect and understanding of others culture and beliefs are part of our community of caring and will be generated with the context of Christian belief and practice.